Friday, July 29, 2011

On the potty train! CHOO CHOO!

I mentioned before that we were potty training. With our trip to California and everything that else we kind of pushed it off for a while. We were still working with her but she was still in pull ups and we were only taking her if she said she had to go (which wasn't all that often.) Now we are on Day 4 of absolutely no pull up potty training! Day 1, was a disaster! We started the day bare bottom and she had quite a few accidents. I have NO idea why, but we decided it would still be an okay idea to go out to lunch. She had a number 1 and number 2 accident in the restaurant. We stressfully continued the training the rest of the day with about 15 total accidents. Day 2 wasn't much better. We stayed home most of the day but she still had about 10 accidents and many successful potties as well. Yesterday, day 3 she did amazing! At this point we were back in clothes and underwear all day. She had one accident in the morning while playing with Will. We were out all evening from about 5-8 and she pottied at every place we went. I am so proud of her! I know it is still early today but I can tell it will be just as good as yesterday! She woke me up in the middle of the night twice to go potty last night and went this morning too. I am asking her quite a bit if she has to go but we are only sitting on the potty when she says yes or if we are out and about somewhere! Now I am just hoping that once Baby Clara is here, she doesn't go in reverse and start having accidents again! I know this isn't totally the end but I can't believe how much easier it has been than I thought it would be. Any questions? ASK ME!

Until next time! (and I am going to try and start writing alot more again.)

No comments:

Post a Comment