Friday, June 17, 2011

27 weeks!

27 weeks ago, our 2nd baby was conceived. Since then we have found out that we are having a girl, and have chosen a name. Her name will be Clara Elizabeth Gillispie. Of course, Will has no idea how it feels to be pregnant, but a lot of times I wish he did. My two pregnancies have been quite different from each other. With Alesyia, I was sick everyday, 5 times a day for 5 months, but other than that, NOTHING! Until the end when you just get extremely uncomfortable. This time, I was sick off and on for 4 months, nothing too major. But I have had to go in to the hospital a few times. Twice it turned out to be dehydration. No matter how much I drank, I just couldn't get hydrated. So they pumped some fluids into my body and then I felt much better. The last time, I was having some major pains in my side. My doctor told me to go into L&D and get checked out. They couldn't find anything wrong and sent me home. I had those pains for another week or so, and looked it up on the internet. The only thing I could find that seemed like a possibility was a naval hernia. It has since went away and came back for a day or so twice. Now other than that, nothing! With Alesyia I gained 13lbs my entire pregnancy. I know, I know, not a lot right? My doctor didn't seem concerned at all. Yesterday when I weighed myself, I weighed 117lbs. That means I have already gained 20lbs this time around! Way more than I expected but I am very happy with it, since I hope to keep some of this weight on this time! I have a doctors appointment next week and I will update my weight gain then!
Have a great day everyone! I will be enjoying mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment