Thursday, June 23, 2011

okay okay.

It's been a while already since writing I know. With Will gone, and watching my niece 4 days a week, plus my daily suties of being a mom, I haven't really had the time. Alesyia is quietly coloring next to me so I thought I would take a few minutes to write.

I had my 27 week check up at the doctor on Monday. I currently weigh 117lbs, and the doctor said everything is looking great! I had to get the glucose test done, (checking for gestational diabetes.) and I am hoping that turns out fine as well. I go back in two weeks for my next appointment.

Alesyia has been great. She is missing her daddy alot but we should be going down there with him soon! I really have to be careful with what people say around her now! I accidentally said "oh shit" and now she is saying it all the time. I keep telling her it is bad, but she says it a day or two later again!  What can I do though? I just won;t say it around her anymore!

I know this is a rather boring blog, but at this point I do not have much to talk about. Once Will is back and we have gotten more done on the house, and Clara is here, I will have much more to talk about.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment