Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Life keeps getting in the way of life!

As I sit here in my partially finished living room waiting for Alesyia to wake up I can't help but think. When is this house going to be done? Well, yesterday I found out it will be a lot longer than I expected. Will leaves Monday for a month long job in California. Luckily we have half of the house that we can actually live in. At first we thought that Alesyia and I would be able to go with him on the job since it is only small distance from Knotsberry Farm and Disneyland! At this point plans have changed :( Soooo, for the next month and a half or so, the rest of the house is going to be untouched! Hey I can't really complain since he is getting some work and we have a place to live and our life is going great. I definitely know it could be WAY worse. I may post some pictures of how our house is looking. The kitchen is AMAZING! I must say its my favorite part of the house so far! On another note, we started potty training Alesyia a few weeks ago, but since having to move out of the rental house and into this one, it was sort of put on hold. I will be working really hard with her now. This morning she woke up dry and told me she had to go. Hopefully she is fully trained come September! Life is always getting in the way of life. But what would life be without obstacles, right? 

-Until next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment